Chuck Palahniuk, "Fight Club 2 - Graphic Novel"
Bestselling author Chuck Palahniuk (Fight Club) will join us at The Regulator Bookshop for the signing of his new graphic novel, Fight Club 2.
This is a ticketed event; please note time. Tickets are available for sale at The Regulator Bookshop and through the link below.
- This FIGHT CLUB 2 appearance is a signing ONLY.
- Chuck will not be performing or reading at this event.
- This is a ticketed event and each ticket will include a copy of the FIGHT CLUB 2 hardcover ($29.95).
- Tickets must be purchased in order to join the signing line. Each copy of the new book to be signed MUST have a ticket.
- Tickets will be numbered in the order they are sold. The lowest numbers will be first in line.
- Tickets can be picked up, at the store, at the event or anytime before.
- Chuck will sign and personalize copies of FIGHT CLUB 2 (you must have a ticket). Unfortunately, Chuck will NOT BE SIGNING ANY OTHER ITEMS due to the length of the signing line.
- Chuck will happily pose for photos with fans, as time permits.
- Line formation will begin at 1:00PM.
About the Book: New York Times bestselling novelist Chuck Palahniuk and acclaimed artist Cameron Stewart have collaborated for one of the most highly anticipated comic book and literary events-- the return of Tyler Durden. The first rule of Fight Club 2 might be not to talk about it, but Fight Club 2 is generating international headlines and will introduce a new generation of readers to Project Mayhem.
About the Author: Chuck Palahniuk's ten previous novels are the bestselling Fight Club, which was made into a film by David Fincher; Survivor; Invisible Monsters; Choke, which was made into a film by director Clark Gregg; Lullaby; Diary; Haunted; Rant; Snuff; and Pygmy. He is also the author of Fugitives and Refugees, a nonfiction profile of Portland, Oregon, published as part of the Crown Journeys series, and the nonfiction collection Stranger Than Fiction. He lives in the Pacific Northwest.