This Bug Identification Log Book is the perfect notebook for kids to record bug hunting information. Make bug identification fun and educational by documenting insect facts, and using the checklists to keep track of the insects found while outdoors. Great journal for young explorers, naturalists, and budding entomologists. Plenty of space to record information in an easy to use format.
- Date, Time, and Season- record information
- Weather Conditions- a checklist to record the day's weather conditions
- Bug Name- write down the name of the bug
- Scientific Name- do some research at home and write down the scientific name of the bug
- Where Did You Find The Bug?- fill in the location
- Number of Legs- examine the bug and record the number of legs
- Does The Bug Have Wings?- checklist (yes, no, not sure)
- The Bug Is- use the checklist to note the characteristics of the bug (big, shiny, scary, little, etc.)
- Does The Bug Make a Sound?- checklist (yes or no)
- Was It In A Group or Was It Alone?- checklist (yes or no)
- Notes- use this space to write notes regarding the bug (habitat, what were you doing when you found the bug, research, and other information)
- Photo/Drawing- paste a photo or create a drawing of the bug found
- Size: 6" x 9"
- Pages: 104
- Matte finish
Order this book today and help your young learner start logging their bug finds. A great birthday or Christmas gift to include with a bug catcher. Kids will enjoy taking this book on camping, hiking trips, and other outdoor adventures.