Enjoy the wonders of nature in a book that’s indestructible! Look up at the BIG BLUE sky.
SPLISH in the water just like a fish.
Take a walk and STRETCH like tall, tall trees.
is the trusted series for easing little ones into story time. Beloved by babies and their parents, Indestructibles
are built for the way babies “read” (i.e., with their hands and mouths) and are:
- Rip Proof—made of ultra-durable tight-woven material
- Waterproof—can be chewed on, drooled on, and washed!
- Emergent Literacy Tool—bright pictures and few or no words encourage dialogic reading
- Portable—lightweight books can go anywhere, perfect for the diaper bag and for travel
- Safe for Baby—meets ASTM safety standards
About the Author
has illustrated many children's books for international publishers, drawing inspiration from everyday life, midcentury illustration, and the books from her childhood. She lives in Russia.
Amy Pixton, a mother of triplets, created Indestructibles after bits of traditional board books found their way into her babies' mouths. Amy lives in Kansas City with her husband and their three children.