Jam-packed with all-new material, including astonishing new scientific discoveries, Internet dreamsites, new categories, and new links, the bestselling Dream Dictionary is bigger and better than ever before.
Let dream therapist Tony Crisp be your guide on one of the most enlightening journeys you will ever take: into the world of your unconscious mind. From Abandoned to Zoo, based on material from thousands of dreams gathered during three decades of research, this essential reference is alphabetically organized, providing instant access to a wealth of fascinating information about:
• RECURRING DREAMS and their significance
• NIGHTMARES–what they reveal and how to banish them
• RELATIONSHIPS–what your dreams are telling you
• WORK–are you following the right career path? Your dreams will tell.
• FAMILY–how to resolve old hurts and gain new perspectives
• PROBLEM SOLVING in your dreams–how to carry the solutions into real life
• GAINING INSIGHT into your own behavior and that of others
• MAXIMIZING HEALTH–recognize healing foods, danger signs, and more
See what is happening in your body, in your mind, and in your most guarded self and intuitions. . . . Discover what your style of dreaming (color, smell, setting, and other key elements) says about you. It’s all here, and more, in the ultimate guide to your world of dreams!
About the Author
Tony Crisp has had a long working relationship with dreams. In 1972 he wrote one of the earliest self-help books on dreams. In those years he also started one of the first human growth centers in the U.K., teaching people how to use dreams and the dream process for healing and personal growth. Since then three more of his books on dreams have been published, along with others on working with the dream process while awake, using spontaneous movement.
A previous version of Dream Dictionary has been translated into seven languages worldwide. Tony Crisp's insight into the dream process was so valued that he was London Broadcasting Company's dream therapist for seven years.